Hardware manufacturers, 3D printing companies, software developers, technology companies. We can help you to create all your documentation, whether directed at your user, technical support team or sales team, in just one language, or in 25 languages at once.
We have more than 20 years of experience in the technology sector, and in software localization, managing multilingual projects in more than 20 languages. Moreover, we work with companies that demand the highest quality.
We work with all kinds of formats, use CAT (Computer Assisted Translation) tools, with filters for files in a variety of formats, including xliff, json, po, html, xml, strings… These filters ensure that the code remains intact and that we can deliver the files in exactly the same format as the original, in as many languages as necessary.
We collaborate with technical writers, translators, and reviewers from all over the world, specializing in technology, software, and hardware. We’ve even been congratulated for our work in a market as demanding as Japan (“Very good translation. Thank you and your team for the support extended. We really appreciate it” HP Project Manager for APJ Customer Centre).
We do software and firmware validations in multiple languages at a time, previewing the final screen that the user sees, and making changes in the original files for each language. With these validations, we make sure that the clients have the same user experience, wherever they live and whatever language they speak.
Why work with LocalizationLab?
- We have more than 20 years of experience in the technology and software localization sectors
- We have a team of experienced Project Managers that can handle large multilingual projects on time and on budget.
- We work with native translators, experts in the technology sector
- We’ve been congratulated for work in a market as demanding as Japan
- We have teams of two linguists per project and language combination, one who translates, and one who revises
- We work with all kinds of formats and CAT (Computer Assited Translation) tools to protect the code and reuse content
- We validate software in more than 20 languages to ensure that the user experience is the same all over the world
- Our standards of quality are high. If you would like us to, we’re happy to provide you with a test so you can see how we work
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT US:
Please send us an email and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.I want more information